1. What percentage can be cured if caught early?
More than 90% of Colorectal cancer cases can be cured if detected early!
2. What age should testing begin?
Regular screening is recommended at age 50.
3. Is CRC more common in men vs women?
Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths and the risk is only very slightly lower in women than in men.
4. What is your lifetime risk in developing Colorectal cancer?
Your chances of developing colorectal cancer is 1 in 20 with African Americans having the highest incidence rates of all ethnic groups.
5. Are there non-invasive test options?
Yes, our FIT test is non-invasive, affordable and can be done at home.